On 1 October 2012 I accepted the position of Scientific Director for Management 2.0 at GSO Company and of CEO of Hitrea, the social HR division of GSO.
The principal goal is to enhance the wealth of skills, knowledge and professional skills in GSO (a leading strategic consulting firm in the field of Personnel Management), updating it in a “social frame”.
In this way GSO strengthens its ability to support the HR function of client companies in the adoption of the new Management 2.0 model.
I left GSO on 30 September 2014.
Humanistic Management 2.0
- Origins of Humanistic Management in Italy: the ockhamist organization
- Agip Library
- The Shakespearian Company
- The Humanistic Management Manifesto
- Nothing twice. The Management seen through the poetry by Wisława Szymborska
- The Humanistic Management chair
- The In-Visible Corporation
- Web Opera
- Postmodern Alice
- Founder & CEO of Humanistic Management 2.0
- About Marco Minghetti
- Selected Excerpts
Feed RSS Subscriptions
TagAlice Alice in Wonderland Alice Wonderland Carroll Shakespeare Postmodern Baricco Deleuze Digital Awards Frank Kermode gary hamel George Steiner Hamlet Harold Bloom humanistic management labirinth Looking Glass management Management 2.0 Hackathon map Marco Minghetti poetry Postmodern Raymond Queneau Shakespeare Snark Stevenson Wislawa Szymborska Wonderland